Tutorial for Xcode 9 and Swift 4 teaches you how to build apps for the iPhone, iPad and iOS 11 using step-by-step video tutorials. If you are already an expert developer this app probably isnt for you, but if youre a beginner just learning how to code or looking to brush up this could be the tutorial you are looking for. Tutorial for Xcode provides from the group up training with course in the Swift Programming language followed by step-by-step videos that teach you how to accomplish specific tasks and build apps, such as showing a location on the map, sharing a file, or applying a photo effect to an image. Also allows you to export sample projects making it easier to follow along and work on the examples yourself. Also included with this app are tutorials from the Foundation Series where you learn the basics of the Swift Programming Language. The lessons use the latest version of Swift so that you will understand the current version of the programming language and be able to hit the ground running.
- How to declare and use basic data types.
- Using mutable and immutable objects
- How to declare and work with arrays
- Using For, While, and Repeat-While Loops
- Switch Statements
- How to write functions and call them
- Passing function parameters and working with return types
- Enumerated Types
- Forced Unwrapping
- Working with Strings and Characters
- Structures and Classes
PLUS : Get free updates as we add new tutorials.
And more! Imagine being able to build your own iOS apps and work as a developer or submit your own apps to the app store. These tutorials are current:
- Uses Xcode 9
- Uses Swift 4 programming language
- Builds apps for iOS 11
- Includes Video Tutorials showing how to build each app from start to finish
- Swift 4 Quiz